• Breakfast and Brunch
• Outdoor Dining
• Special Event Space
155 E 4th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
At Bird Cafe the focus is delicious, delectable small plates. Many ingredients are locally sourced, and the Bird Cafe offers an extensive list of craft beers and wines.
The split-level restaurant with more than 6,400 square feet of indoor space and 2,300 square feet of patio space looking out upon Sundance Square Plaza will be sure to make your experience special and unique.
IN THE NEWS
- Valentine’s Day is less than 2 weeks away. Here’s a list of places to dine (one’s a zoo) Friday, Feb 1, 2019
- Sundance Square by the numbers: Facts behind the Fort Worth fave Wednesday, Jan 16, 2019
- Sundance Square will throw a birthday party for its Plaza, which doesn’t look its age Tuesday, Oct 30, 2018
- A burger-joint buffet, vegan vittles and lots in between for Mother's Day dining Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Here are five downtown Fort Worth restaurants to try during Main St. Tuesday, Apr 17, 2018