917 Lamar Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
An historic parish founded in 1875, St. Andrew's is a 1928 Prayer Book church located in the Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth. The 1910 building is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful churches in the Southwest, a truly inviting and holy space for worship and prayer. Yet the true heart of the church is not the building, but its people. They are a family friendly congregation and place great emphasis on Christian education for all ages.