Below are the guidelines for the shop moving forward:
- We will adhere to strict social distancing rules and sanitary precautions.
- We will continue to maintain high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
- Mask will be required for both barber and client.
- Only clients receiving services will be allowed to enter the shop, unless the client is a child.
- Clients must sanitize hands upon entering the shop.
- We are appointment only at this time. Please go to localbarberfwtx.com to book an appointment or call (817) 615-9040.
The rapidly evolving situation surrounding the coronavirus may have an impact on how Downtown retailers conducting business. Business hours may be affected and many of our retailers have switched to online shopping.
Effective March 10, 2021, as outlined in Governor Abbott’s executive order, all businesses of any type may open to 100% capacity. Additionally, the order ends the statewide mask mandate in Texas. Businesses may still limit capacity or implement additional safety protocols at their own discretion.
If you have an update to a business listed below, please email Beckyf@dfwi.org.