Downtown Banner Program
A Banner Opportunity
Increase Awareness with the Downtown Fort Worth Banner Program
Thousands of people live, work and play in Fort Worth every day. The Downtown Fort Worth Banner Program is an excellent way for your non-profit organization to reach this very desirable audience. Administered by Downtown Fort Worth, Inc., the Banner Program provides display space on Main, Throckmorton, and Houston Streets.
Contact Nicole Fincher for reservations.
Banners may be reserved for as little as two weeks and up to 90 days. Reservations for banner display time slots should be made at least six months in advance. Some exceptions will apply, please send your requested dates to email@example.com. Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. (DFWI) makes the final determination (based on availability). Banners that do not meet the banner requirements, or do not withstand the physical elements will be removed without refund.
- Made of flag nylon with finished edges
- Finished size must be 25”x56”
- Must be screen printed on one side
- Must have a 2-1/2” closed sleeve on the top for 1” diameter pole with one grommet on top and bottom of inside edge, closest to pole.
- Top and bottom grommet to be reinforced
- Banner should be produced by using the highest quality material available
- Commercial logo may not exceed 10% of banner
- Must comply with the City of Fort Worth's Banner Policy and Procedures
- Only a non/not-for-profit organization may display banners
- Banners are restricted to promotion of special events/exhibits to be held on a specific date (or dates)
- Banners may be displayed no more than 6 weeks prior to the start of event/exhibit (up to 90 days)
Installation & Storage
- Your banners will be professionally installed and removed by DFWI. DFWI is not liable for banners stolen or damaged while on display.
- After display and removal, you may pick up your banners or DFWI will provide storage for an additional fee of $150.00.
- A confirmation form must be signed and returned before banner reservations are confirmed.
- Final invoice must be paid in full prior to installation.