Hours | Sun-Wed: 7 AM - 10 PM
Thurs: 7 AM - 11 PM
Fri & Sat: 7 AM - 11 PM
- Every time you order online for curbside or delivery you will automatically be entered to win free burgers for a year. *(One burger per week for 52 weeks - Drawing 7.30.20)
- Beer, Wine, Cocktail kits
- Open with limited occupancy
- Kitchen now open for lunch for curbside pickup through Neighbor's House Grocery mobile app
- Take home meals
- Place grocery orders ahead of time by emailing your list to firstname.lastname@example.org for curbside pickup.
- Delivery through Alto
- Grocery items
- Menu as of 7/30 https://bit.ly/33q8bOq
- Beer & Wine
Hours | Monday - Thursday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Delivery: Uber Eats, Doordash, Grubhub, Postmate, Ezcater & Olo.
Free delivery downtown with catering orders.
Host a smoothie party at your office, fresh ingredients delivered & mixed at your office.
Hours | Monday - Friday: 7:00 am to 2:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Online ordering available
The rapidly evolving situation surrounding the coronavirus may have an impact on how Downtown restaurants are conducting business.
Effective Monday, June 29, 2020, as outlined in Governor Abbott’s executive order, restaurants may operate for dine-in service up to 50% of the total listed occupancy of the restaurant. Business hours may be affected and many of our restaurants will continue to offer curb-side, take-out and delivery options in addition to modified dine-in service. We will continue to update this page with restaurant offerings.