500 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Located at 500 Main, the Burk Burnett Building was built in 1914 and restored in 1980. The building was designed by Sanguinet and Staats and was the city's first true skyscraper. The building is neoclassical in design and was originally built as the home of the State National Bank. At the time it was built it was the tallest building in the city.