777 MAIN IN DOWNTOWN FORT WORTH SECURES OVER 400,000 SQUARE FEET OF LEASES IN 2019
(April 24, 2020 – Fort Worth, Texas) – Transwestern Real Estate Services (TRE) announces 777 Main St. in downtown Fort Worth, Texas, leased more than 406,000 square feet of space in 2019, bringing the 1.02 million-square-foot, Class A office building to nearly 90% leased. Transwestern Principal Whit Kelly and Associate Dallas Margeson provide office leasing services on behalf of the building owner, The Brookdale Group.
“We are pleased that these tenants are committed to downtown Fort Worth and have chosen 777 Main St.,” said Kelly. “This property provides tenants with modern, amenity-rich space in a walkable and vibrant downtown environment.”
Tenants are attracted to the newly renovated common areas and upgraded building systems, part of a $13 million upgrade to the building in 2018. Notable deals that contributed to the building’s leasing success in 2019 include:
- McDonald Sanders PC renewed its lease for 17,927 square feet. Ryan Matthews and Todd Burnette with JLL represented the tenant.
- Thompson Knight expanded its lease to 17,911 square feet. Steve McCoy and Kyle Poulson with Transwestern represented the tenant.
- BGE Inc., a consulting firm, leased 14,851 square feet. Cushman & Wakefield’s Scott Garlick and Travis Boothe represented the tenant.
- BKD LLP leased 12,730 square feet. Michael VanBuskirk with Newmark Grubb Zimmer and Matt Heidelbaugh and Emily Hoffman with Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- North Texas Community Foundation leased 7,492 square feet. Bill Behr and Gavin Behr with Transwestern represented the tenant.
Reaching 40 stories, 777 Main St. features numerous amenities, including GRACE Restaurant, the Petroleum Club of Fort Worth, Rising Roll Gourmet, a state-of-the-art conference center, Vigor Active Fitness of Fort Worth, and a skybridge connection to Hilton Fort Worth. Tenants benefit from easy access to the Trinity Railway Express Station, as well as Sundance Square and the Tarrant County Convention Center. 777 Main St. is an ideal location for businesses looking to attract top talent in one of the fastest-growing cities in the country.
About Transwestern Real Estate Services
Transwestern Real Estate Services (TRE) adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types through a comprehensive perspective and by providing solutions grounded in sound market intelligence. Part of the Transwestern companies, the firm applies a consultative approach to Agency Leasing, Asset Services, Occupier Solutions, Capital Markets, and Research & Investment Analytics.
The privately held Transwestern companies have been delivering a higher level of personalized service and innovative real estate solutions since 1978. An integrated approach formed from fresh ideas drives value for clients across commercial real estate services, development, investment management and opportunistic programs for high-net-worth investors. The firm operates through 34 U.S. offices and global alliances with BNP Paribas Real Estate and Devencore. Learn more at transwestern.com and @Transwestern.