Past Dates & Times
- Fri, Aug 28, 2020 - Sun, Sep 27, 2020
Ever year this popular food and wine event spotlights DFW’s hottest restaurants. It provides diners the opportunity to enjoy special lunch and dinner menus at the area’s finest restaurants while raising money for local charities. For each prix fixe meal purchased, a portion goes back to either the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas or Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth. Tax, tip and drinks are billed separately.
Many restaurants offer a FREE additional “Fourth Course” dinner menu item when you present your Fourth Course Certificate. Beginning Aug. 4, spend $10 or more at any FedEx Office location in DFW to receive a Fourth Course Certificate at the register with your qualifying receipt. Check out restaurants offering the Fourth Course on the official DFW Restaurant Week list.
- 150 restaurants participated | 43 served a luncheon menu
- Nearly 90,000 diners made reservations
- A record-setting donation of $1,000,000 was made to the beneficiaries
Don’t miss this opportunity to dine out and treat yourself while helping others as you savor the many flavors featured in DFW’s upscale dining scene. You may even discover your favorite new spot!
- Preview Weekend: August 28th - August 30th
- Week 1: August 31st - September 6th
- Week 2: September 7th - September 13th
- Week 3: September 14th - September 20th
- Week 4: September 21st - September 27th
Downtown Fort Worth participating restaurants:
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House - Participating Aug 31 - Sep 27, 2020 (4 Weeks)
- Features: Dinner Selection $49 | Dinner Take-Out
Grace - Participating: Aug 31 - Sept 27, 2020 (4 Weeks) and Preview Weekend
- Features: Dinner Selection $49 | Dinner Take-Out | 4th Course
Texas de Brazil - Participating: Aug 31 - Sept 27, 2020 (4 Weeks) and Preview Weekend
- Features: Dinner Selection $39
The Capital Grille - Participating: Aug 31 - Sept 27 (4 Weeks) and Preview Weekend
- Features: Dinner Selection $49 | Lunch Experience | Take-Out