Romance is always in the air in Downtown Fort Worth. Here's our tips for making the most out of your Downtown date night.
- Start your night with a stroll through the Fort Worth Water Gardens. The three main “pools” of the Fort Worth Water Gardens create a romantic atmosphere, making this the perfect place for quiet conversations. The more adventurous and sure-footed couple can even climb the stairs down into the “active pool” together.
- Grab a drink at one of Downtown's unique watering holes, like Thompson's, a hidden-away bar reminiscent of an old-fashioned speakeasy, or on the beautiful patio at Del Frisco's Grille. If craft beer is more your style, head over to the Flying Saucer for endless selections and a fun atmosphere.
- Helpful Tip: If you go to Thompson's, make sure you check out the secret room downstairs. The password is always posted on their Facebook page.
- For dinner, fill up on a true Texas staple: steak! We have the best steakhouses in the city, and there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Ready to laugh? Walk over to Four Day Weekend, our premiere improv comedy troupe! Or, if you're feeling a little more jazzy, Scat Jazz Lounge has authentic live music with terrific atmosphere to boot. Stop by the AMC Palace 9 to sit back and relax while catching the latest blockbuster. Be sure to use the AMC app or website to reserve your perfect seats ahead of time.
- End your night with something sweet as you stroll the streets of Downtown. From the specialty candy treats found at IT’SUGAR, to Melt Ice Creams' hand-crafted scoops, you'll find a special treat to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Plan your Date Night around one of our many Downtown events! Find our full event calendar here.
For our full list of dining options, click here.
For our full list of entertainment venues, click here.