1309 Calhoun Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Hours | Tues - Thurs: 12 PM - 8 PM
Fri-Sat: 12 PM - 10 PM
- Happy Hour: Tues - Fri, 3PM - 8 PM
- Stop by for a tour & tasting!
- Drink kits
- Bottle return program: receive 5% off retail bottle purchases when you return an empty Acre bottle!
- Order online: acredistilling.com/curbside-pickup.html
- Phone orders: call 817-632-7722
Located at 12th and Calhoun Street in downtown Fort Worth, the Acre Distillery & Coffee House is planted firmly in what was once Fort Worth’s legendary Hell’s Half Acre, an area known for its gambling, alcohol and outlaws. The Acre offers a unique atmosphere that mixes Fort Worth history with a high-end ambiance, featuring a large bar, tasting area and seating with wide views of distillery operations. High speed wi-fi is also available as well as electrical outlets fitted with USB ports for charging laptops, tablets, and phones.
In the News
- Where to Eat, Stay, and Drink Along the North Texas Distillery Trail Wednesday, Jan 13, 2021
- All the Fort Worth bars, wineries, and breweries selling alcohol to-go during the shutdown Monday, Jul 13, 2020
- Acre Distilling goes solar Friday, Jun 26, 2020
- Despite Surge In Alcohol Sales, Some North Texas Distilleries Still Struggling To Survive Friday, May 15, 2020
- 3 Fort Worth distilleries produce hand sanitizer to alleviate shortage amid COVID-19 Thursday, Mar 19, 2020
- Fort Worth Distillery Transitions to Making Hand Sanitizer During Coronavirus Pandemic Wednesday, Mar 18, 2020
- From alcohol to hand sanitizers: Local distillery switches in crisis Tuesday, Mar 17, 2020