1012 Burnett Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Developer: Catalyst Urban Development, LLC
Mixed-use, residential development include apartments, amenity spaces, restaurant and retail spaces.
Located on the southern edge of Downtown Fort Worth, Burnett Lofts is an elevated residential community brimming with one-of-a-kind character. This amenity-rich haven created for urbanites seeking sophisticated downtown living offers modern design balanced with wellness options where residents have an opportunity to experience a premium quality of life. These upscale apartments feature a collection of efficiency, studio, one-, and two-bedroom floor plans designed for optimal living — all within walking distance to jobs, shopping, dining, and entertainment in the region.
In the News
- Fort Worth looks to change development rules to diversify downtown growth Tuesday, Jan 31, 2023
- Much of W. Lancaster in downtown Fort Worth is thriving. But what about this landmark? Saturday, Aug 20, 2022
- Catalyst Urban Development is adding additional multifamily, mixed-use development near Burnett Lofts Friday, Dec 31, 2021
- Downtown Fort Worth is preparing for a population boom. Here are the key housing projects Tuesday, Jul 6, 2021
- How the iconic T&P Station could be a gateway to downtown Fort Worth again Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021
- These projects will bring thousands of new residents to downtown Fort Worth by 2022 Monday, Aug 26, 2019
- This downtown Fort Worth high-rise could become a reality, with a tax break Wednesday, Aug 21, 2019
- Two Fort Worth projects to bring more downtown apartments Thursday, Feb 2, 2017