501 W 7th Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Burnett Park is a quiet oasis in the hustle and bustle of Downtown Fort Worth. This beautiful, three-acre urban park was designed by renowned landscape architect Peter Walker and serves as a Downtown park, special event space, and public art venue.
Burnett Park Reservation Pricing
Non-profit Organizations/ Individuals
100 people or less: $40.00 (4 hours) $80.00 (8 hours)
101-500 people: $200.00 (4 hours) $400.00 (8 hours)
501-2,000 people: $500.00 (4 hours) $1,000.00 (8 hours)
100 people or less: $80.00 (4 hours) $160.00 (8 hours)
101-500 people: $400.00 (4 hours) $800.00 (8 hours)
501-2,000 people: $1,000.00 (4 hours) $2,000.00 (8 hours)
Q: Can we serve food in the park?
A: Yes, however if the event is catered the caterer will need to provide liability insurance, health certificates and state licenses.
Q: Can we serve alcohol in the park?
A: Yes, after you obtain a TABC license.
Q: Does the park have any tables, chairs or catering equipment?
A: Other than the outdoor tables and chairs found in the park, we do not. However we can recommend some wonderful places that provide rentals!
Q: Is there electricity in the park?
A: Yes! There are outlets available for use during events.
Q: Does the park provide parking?
A: Unfortunately, no. But there are several parking options near Burnett Park that can service your event.
Q: Do you allow weddings in the park?
A: Absolutely! Burnett Park is the perfect backdrop for a wedding.
Q: Does the park have public restrooms?
A: No. But we can help you coordinate with rental facilities to accommodate your needs.
Q: Is event insurance required?
A: Yes. You can find our insurance requirements, here.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Refunds of 25% of the security deposit are available 30 days or more prior to the event. 75% of the rental price will be refunded 10 days or more prior to the event or in the event of inclement weather.
Ready to make your reservation?
Download the application here.
Submit your reservation requests and questions to Nicole Fincher.
In the News
- A new Italian restaurant is coming to a downtown Fort Worth landmark Wednesday, Jul 21, 2021
- Enjoy free yoga in Burnett Park every Tuesday Friday, Apr 16, 2021
- Candidate Forums Scheduled for Upcoming Fort Worth Mayoral and District 9 Races Tuesday, Mar 30, 2021
- 5 Mayoral Candidate Forums Happening Around Fort Worth Wednesday, Mar 24, 2021
- Monroe Street closed beginning June 24 Friday, Jun 19, 2020
- Tour to focus on modern spaces of Fort Worth Wednesday, Oct 2, 2019
- Stair climb to honor first responders, vets Wednesday, Aug 28, 2019
- Celebrate the centennial of Burnett Park on June 11 Wednesday, Jun 5, 2019
- Hundreds march through downtown Fort Worth in Marijuana March Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Hundreds March in Fort Worth for Legalization of Marijuana Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Bernie Sanders will hold campaign rally in Fort Worth Friday, Apr 19, 2019
- Experience a fairy tale in this interactive art installation in Fort Worth Tuesday, Oct 9, 2018
- A New “Spin” on Story time at a Fort Worth Park Friday, Oct 5, 2018
- Be In The ‘Loop’ About Fort Worth’s New Art Installation Thursday, Oct 4, 2018
- Interactive art exhibit to roll into downtown Fort Worth park. In really big wheels Friday, Sep 28, 2018
- 'The Loop' brings interactive art to Downtown Fort Worth Friday, Sep 28, 2018
- Watch as a free Fort Worth art exhibit lets park goers get hands on with fairy tales Thursday, Sep 27, 2018
- Retro-futuristic interactive art exhibit coming to Downtown Fort Worth Wednesday, Sep 26, 2018