501 W 7th Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Burnett Park is a quiet oasis in the hustle and bustle of Downtown Fort Worth. This beautiful, three-acre urban park was designed by renowned landscape architect Peter Walker and serves as a Downtown park, special event space, and public art venue.
Interested in hosting an event at Burnett Park?
Contact Nicole Fincher today
Burnett Park Pricing
Non-profit Organizations/ Individuals
100 people or less: $40.00 (4 hours) $80.00 (all day)
101-500 people: $200.00 (4 hours) $400.00 (all day)
501-2,000 people: $500.00 (4 hours) $1,000.00 (all day)
100 people or less: $80.00 (4 hours) $160.00 (all day)
101-500 people: $400.00 (4 hours) $800.00 (all day)
501-2,000 people: $1,000.00 (4 hours) $2,000.00 (all day)
Q: Can we serve food in the park?
A: Yes, however if the event is catered the caterer will need to provide liability insurance, health certificates and state licenses.
Q: Can we serve alcohol in the park?
A: Yes, after you obtain a TABC license.
Q: Does the park have any tables, chairs or catering equipment?
A: Other than the outdoor tables and chairs found in the park, we do not. However we can recommend some wonderful places that provide rentals!
Q: Is there electricity in the park?
A: Yes! There are outlets available for use during events.
Q: Does the park provide parking?
A: Unfortunately, no. But there are several parking options near Burnett Park that can service your event.
Q: Do you allow weddings in the park?
A: Absolutely! Burnett Park is the perfect backdrop for a wedding.
Q: Does the park have public restrooms?
A: No. But we can help you coordinate with rental facilities to accommodate your needs.
Q: Is event insurance required?
A: Yes. You can find our insurance requirements, here.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Refunds of 25% of the security deposit are available 30 days or more prior to the event. 75% of the rental price will be refunded 10 days or more prior to the event or in the event of inclement weather.
Contact Nicole Fincher for more information.
In the News
- Monroe Street closed beginning June 24 Friday, Jun 19, 2020
- Tour to focus on modern spaces of Fort Worth Wednesday, Oct 2, 2019
- Stair climb to honor first responders, vets Wednesday, Aug 28, 2019
- Celebrate the centennial of Burnett Park on June 11 Wednesday, Jun 5, 2019
- Hundreds march through downtown Fort Worth in Marijuana March Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Hundreds March in Fort Worth for Legalization of Marijuana Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Bernie Sanders will hold campaign rally in Fort Worth Friday, Apr 19, 2019
- Experience a fairy tale in this interactive art installation in Fort Worth Tuesday, Oct 9, 2018
- A New “Spin” on Story time at a Fort Worth Park Friday, Oct 5, 2018
- Be In The ‘Loop’ About Fort Worth’s New Art Installation Thursday, Oct 4, 2018
- Interactive art exhibit to roll into downtown Fort Worth park. In really big wheels Friday, Sep 28, 2018
- 'The Loop' brings interactive art to Downtown Fort Worth Friday, Sep 28, 2018
- Watch as a free Fort Worth art exhibit lets park goers get hands on with fairy tales Thursday, Sep 27, 2018
- Retro-futuristic interactive art exhibit coming to Downtown Fort Worth Wednesday, Sep 26, 2018