500 W 7th Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Designed by world-renowned architects Skidmore, Owings and Merrill and completed in 1961, the First National Bank of Fort Worth building exemplified mid-century office design. The 21-story tower is a premier example of the era’s modernist style. Set back off 7th street, the main entry into downtown Fort Worth, the building showcases beautiful sculptures by Isamu Noguchi, who was commissioned to help shape an environment that united art with architecture.
Fast forward to 2019, this mid-century gem was renamed First on 7th in honor of its Fort Worth legacy. It will form the nucleus of a downtown environment where people will work, shop and dine within a tree lined plaza. First on 7th is a prominent fixture on the Fort Worth skyline. It stands not only as a tribute to the past, but as the focal point for the future of an evolving downtown Fort Worth.
First on 7th is revitalizing its seventh street plaza with a new green space plan that includes abundant shade for professionals, residents and visitors to enjoy downtown. Purposefully designed to be conspicuous with floor to ceiling windows and upscale amenities, First on 7th offers retail and restaurant tenants a great opportunity to make their mark on the thriving downtown dining and growing shopping scene.
In the News
- Popular downtown coffeehouse opens at First on 7th Monday, Feb 3, 2020
- Fort Worth’s New Mixed-Use Tower Adds European Coffee Shop to its Grocery Power Monday, Jan 27, 2020
- Popular Downtown Coffeehouse Moving to First on 7th Monday, Jun 24, 2019
- Try, try again: Downtown grocery to open in new First on 7th shops in Fort Worth Tuesday, Mar 26, 2019
- Restaurants, renovations coming to this Downtown Fort Worth building Thursday, Jan 3, 2019
- Renovation in the works for downtown Fort Worth high rise Thursday, Jan 3, 2019
- Redo set for Fort Worth mid-century high-rise Thursday, Jan 3, 2019