714 Main Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth 76102
Opening Spring 2021
The nearly 100-year-old building sits two blocks from the Convention Center, and 3 blocks from Sundance Square. Development Services Group (DSG) of Memphis is redeveloping the previous XTO Energy office building into a 232-room, four-star Kimpton Hotel.
DSG has committed to invest a minimum of $56 million by June 30, 2021 and a minimum of 30 full-time employees. They have also promised 10,000 square feet of meeting space, a 3,100 square foot restaurant, and a 3,100 square foot penthouse bar.
Fort Worth City Council approved the office-to-hotel conversion on October 30, 2018. On November 14, 2018, the Tax Increment Finance District (TIF) #3 approved to use of TIF funds for the support of public improvements associated with the development of the hotel. TIF funds totaling $650,000.00 will be used for streetscape, building façade maintenance, utility upgrades, paving, sidewalks, and landscape.
Hospitality management company Davidson Hotels & Resorts has been selected by Development Services Group Inc. to manage the hotel.
In the News
- Take a peek at new hotel coming to Downtown Fort Worth Thursday, Nov 12, 2020
- A Look at Hotel Projects Underway Wednesday, Mar 18, 2020
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants announces first project in Fort Worth Thursday, Mar 12, 2020
- New Boutique Hotel to Open in Fort Worth Thursday, Mar 12, 2020
- Downtown Fort Worth landmark will become luxury hotel Wednesday, Mar 11, 2020