777 Main Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
The Petroleum Club of Fort Worth is one of the city’s oldest and most distinguished exclusive private clubs. The first meeting of the Petroleum Club of Fort Worth was held on May 25, 1953, in the Keystone Room of the Texas Hotel and included representatives of the city’s booming oil industry. The group's objective was to unite and affiliate their societies into one club for their mutual benefit and enjoyment. Today, the Petroleum Club of Fort Worth continues its legacy with the oil and gas energy's roots, but has evolved into a multi-industry clientele, including: entrepreneurs, banking and medical professionals, lawyers and financial sector professionals and many other industries represented in the heart of downtown Fort Worth.