810 Houston Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth 76102
This 245-room, heritage building on Houston Street is known as “The Waggoner Building” and was completed in 1920. It was originally built for William Thomas Waggoner, owner of the Waggoner Ranch, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Sandman has honored the building’s past by retaining many of the original features for you to observe and enjoy during your stay.
Sandman Signature Fort Worth Downtown Hotel is ideally located for every type of stay, with shopping, dining, attractions, and conference services just minutes from our doors. Corporate guests will enjoy being just one block from Fort Worth Convention Center, and the central location makes it easy to access all that Fort Worth has to offer.
In the News
- Sandman Signature Hotel Grand Opening Fit for Building with Grand History Friday, Sep 15, 2023
- Sandman Hotel Group Announces the Opening of Sandman Signature Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Thursday, Jul 13, 2023
- Reata responds: Here’s a new hint about the Fort Worth restaurant’s next location Wednesday, Apr 19, 2023
- An expanded downtown Fort Worth hotel hangs out the ‘welcome’ sign for restaurants Monday, Apr 17, 2023
- $217M expansion of Omni Fort Worth Hotel is expected to begin in spring 2024 Thursday, Apr 13, 2023
- Sandman Signature Hotel has opened in historic 20-story tower in downtown Fort Worth Tuesday, Apr 11, 2023