309 Main Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Visit the beauty of the Old West at the Sid Richardson Museum! The museum, located in the heart of Sundance Square, boasts 40 paintings by Frederic Remington, Charles M. Russell and other premier Western artists.
Sid Richardson Museum Celebrates its 40th Anniversary with Stunning Saddle Exhibit - learn more here.
Admission to the Museum is always free
Monday – Thursday: 10AM – 5PM
Friday: 10AM – 8PM
Saturday: 10AM – 5PM
Sunday: 12PM – 5:00PM
Closed Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Closed at 4PM on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
In the News
- Sid Richardson Museum Celebrates 40th Anniversary Thursday, Sep 29, 2022
- Sid Richardson Museum in Sundance Square Reopens Thursday, May 27, 2021
- Sid Richardson Museum In Sundance Square Reopens Thursday, May 27, 2021
- Things Are Getting Spooky in Sundance Square for a Great Cause Friday, Oct 11, 2019
- ESPN College GameDay host Rece Davis on 'the cool environment' in Fort Worth Saturday, Aug 31, 2019
- Sid Richardson Museum Presents "Frederic Remington: Altered States" Thursday, Aug 24, 2017