1515 Commerce Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Texas A&M School of Law provides several unique opportunities that allow students to take what they learn in the classroom and apply it to the real world. The law school's curriculum reflects an established commitment to excellence and best practices.
Texas A&M Law faculty and legal community experts share practical, fact-based information in a free webinar series addressing the CARES Act, commercial & residential landlord/tenant issues, business bankruptcy, employment issues, legal ethics, and private equity concerns, among other topics, during the Coronavirus pandemic. Find upcoming and previously recorded webinars here.
In the News
- Fort Worth’s purchase of Pier 1 tower for City Hall seen as a ‘win-win’ Sunday, Dec 6, 2020
- Price hints at plans for higher education expansion in Downtown Fort Worth Thursday, Nov 12, 2020
- Professor at Fort Worth’s Texas A&M law school receives ‘genius grant’ for reform work Tuesday, Oct 6, 2020
- New African American leaders introduced to community Wednesday, Mar 18, 2020
- Raising the Bar: Texas A&M Law School makes its case Saturday, Nov 23, 2019