201 & 221 W Lancaster Avenue View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
The Texas & Pacific Lofts are 228 luxury condominiums.
- 136 loft homes are located in the Historic 1930 T&P Passenger Terminal and Corporate Office building.
- 92 are located in the Modern Mid Rise building just east of the 12-story historical building.
These lofts have great NY-SoHo style interiors with original terrazzo flooring, high ceilings and lots of exposed ductwork.
Contact your Realtor for listing information.
In the News
- Million-dollar T&P Station in Fort Worth renovation to begin in 2023 Wednesday, Nov 30, 2022
- These projects will bring thousands of new residents to downtown Fort Worth by 2022 Monday, Aug 26, 2019
- Fort Worth Leaders Eye Changes From Downtown to Near Southside Monday, Nov 26, 2018
- Kimbell Art Museum Shop in the Omni Fort Worth1300 Houston Street (901 feet N)
- Peter Bros. Hats909 Houston Street (0.4 miles NW)
- Barber's Bookstore901 Throckmorton Street (0.4 miles NW)
- Neighbor's House500 W 7th Street Suite 175 (0.5 miles NW)
- Camelia Farm Flora500 W 7th Street Suite 175 (0.5 miles NW)
- T&P Tavern221 W Lancaster Avenue (29 feet NE)
- Sons Coffee250 W Lancaster Avenue (593 feet NW)
- Water Horse Pool Bar1300 Houston Street (769 feet N)
- Bob's Steak & Chop House1300 Houston Street (812 feet N)
- Chef's Table at Sheraton Fort Worth1701 Commerce Street (1012 feet NE)
- Texas & Pacific Surface Lot221 West Lancaster Avenue (213 feet SE)
- Parker House Parking Garage (2 Hour Free Parking)250 Lancaster Street (678 feet NW)
- Convention Center Garage / Houston Street Garage1200 Houston Street (0.2 miles NW)
- Lot at Monroe1024 Monroe Street (0.3 miles NW)
- Commerce Street Garage1301 Commerce Street (0.3 miles NE)