201 W Lancaster Avenue View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
In 1873 B.B. Paddock published the "Tarantula Map," depicting his dream of Fort Worth as a hub of nine railroads. Civic leaders knew that if Fort Worth were to thrive, the young city needed a railroad. After struggle and strive, by 1900, paddocks dream came true. Fort Worth had become a multi line transportation and shipping center, as it remains today.
This Trail Marker is sponsored by BNSF Railway Company.