Past Dates & Times
- Saturday, Sep 26, 2020 11 AM - 11:45 PM
Cowtown Brewing Co
1301 E Belknap Street
Fort Worth 76102
You've waited long enough! Oktoberfest at Cowtown tickets are ready for purchase. Click here to take you to the online store. Once there, log in and click OKTOBERFEST 2020 under the menu tab. Choose your time slot and don't forget to choose your food option, click check out and make sure to note what size t-shirt you'd like in the notes. You'll be set for a fantastic day celebrating all things BEER!
It’s been a long summer. Are you ready for some fun?
The second annual Oktoberfest celebration is September 26th, so make plans to come out for what will definitely be a fun day.
In order to ensure that everyone is safe while you’re having fun, this year will be a little different. There will be 5, three-hour sessions that will allow for social distancing. And, everyone will be required to wear a facemask when not seated. You will be served at your table, so there will be no need to stand in crowded lines.
There will be live polka music, great German food, and of course, plenty of Cowtown beer! There will also be a stein holding contest for both ladies and gentlemen, as well as prizes for best traditional German Lederhosen and Dirndls.
Each ticket is $65 and includes the following:
* A commemorative Cowtown Brewing Company Oktoberfest Stein (35oz.)
* Two pours of High Brau (German Light Lager) OR One pour of The Last Kaiser (Imperial Marzen)
* An Oktoberfest t-shirt
* Your choice of a bratwurst with sauerkraut and spatzle, OR a half roast chicken and spatzle
* Plus live music from Ginny Mac, and from Alpenmusikanten, all day/evening long!
There will be 60 tickets available for each session. Sessions are as follows:
* 12pm-3pm (Inside)
* 1pm-4pm (Outside, on our tented deck)
* 4pm-7pm (Inside)
* 5pm-8pm (Outside)
* 8pm-11pm (Inside)