Get groovin’ at these live music venues.
- Many nights at the Flying Saucer Beer Emporium the 8.0 stage will be alive with musical acts that you won’t want to miss. This urban beer garden has a sprawling outdoor patio and offers an incredible selection of craft beers and cocktails.
- Throughout the year, Sundance Square Plaza hosts free, live concerts. In the summer and fall, their Bands on the Bricks series attracts a crowd and provides the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing outdoor concert.
- Nestled in an alley of Sundance Square, Scat Jazz Lounge offers excellent music coupled with an unbeatable atmosphere that’s perfect for a romantic night out or a group gathering.
- If you're looking to dance and sing along, head to Pete's Piano Bar for a rockin’ good time. From silly songs to contemporary classics, the musicians at Pete’s are sure to play some of your favorites.
- Located on the second floor above Red Goose Saloon, you can find local and national songwriters and musicians jamming at Fort Worth Live. Built in 1899, the building adds historic charm to this intimate, candlelit listening venue.
- From Broadway hits to Classical Masterpieces, you never know what will be on stage at Bass Performance Hall. This world-class venue plays host to the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, Fort Worth Opera, The Cliburn, and many touring Broadway shows. Across the street lies the Maddox-Muse Center, home to McDavid Studio. This intimate performance space features off-Broadway productions as well as national and local music acts. Between these two stages, you will find a wide variety of performances to enjoy.
MAIN ST Fort Worth Arts Festival
- Every April you can enjoy a wide variety of musical performances at the MAIN ST Fort Worth Arts Festival. The free festival features hundreds of performers across a variety of genres, ranging from country, rock 'n' roll, soul, and R&B across four days at Fort Worth's largest, free, arts festival. Mark your calendars for next year's festival, April 11 - 14, 2019.
Keep an ear on the Downtown beat by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.