3rd St Mural
767 E 3rd Street View on Google Maps
Fort Worth, TX 76102
The 3rd Street Mural is located at the BNSF Railway underpass between Jennings Place (formerly Hillside Apartments) and Sundance Square.
The mural was the final step in a greater pedestrian improvement project managed by Downtown Fort Worth, Inc. (DFWI) for the Downtown gateway along 3rd Street in response to the closing of 1st Street.
The project was managed by DFWI with funding by BNSF Railway.
Jana Renee is the artist that was selected through a juried process in 2019 to design and execute the mural.
The project was completed in early 2022.
- Good Karma Cigar704 E Weatherford (748 feet NW)
- Francesca's420 Commerce Street (0.3 miles SW)
- The Virgin Olive Oiler416 Commerce Street (0.3 miles SW)
- Steinway Piano Gallery510 Commerce Street (0.3 miles SW)
- Estelle Colored Glass112 East 4th Street (0.3 miles SW)
- City Club Fort Worth301 Commerce Street (0.3 miles SW)
- 203 Café215 Commerce Street (0.3 miles W)
- The Cheesecake Factory455 Commerce Street (0.3 miles SW)
- Starbucks - Pickup215 Commerce (0.3 miles W)
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium111 E 3rd Street (0.3 miles SW)
- Sundance Square Lot 19700 E 2nd Street (341 feet NW)
- Sundance Square Lot 31465 Pecan Street (359 feet SW)
- Sundance Lot 5401 Grove Street (611 feet SW)
- Sundance Square Lot 9301 Grove Street (685 feet W)
- Sundance Square Lot 18265 Grove Street (726 feet SW)