First summer open house set for July 29
See full City of Fort Worth article here.
The first of five summer open houses is scheduled for 6-8 p.m. Thursday, July 29, at the Future City Hall, 100 Energy Way.
Plan to attend one or more of the upcoming open houses to learn about important topics like:
- A list of the 2022 Bond Election proposed projects.
- Redistricting software and the timeline for the redistricting process.
- How the 2022 city budget is put together.
- Learn about the Fort Worth Comprehensive Plan and updates to help guide city growth and development.
- Information from numerous city departments: Code Compliance, Communications & Public Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Keep Fort Worth Beautiful, Library, Municipal Court, Neighborhood Services, Park & Recreation, Public Art, Stormwater, Transportation & Public Works, Water.
Open houses are scheduled at these locations around Fort Worth:
- Thursday, July 29, 6-8 p.m., Future City Hall, 100 Energy Way.
- Thursday, Aug. 5, 6-8 p.m., Dunbar High School Gym, 5700 Ramey Ave.
- Thursday, Aug. 12, 6-8 p.m., Heritage Church of Christ, 4201 Heritage Trace Parkway.
- Saturday, Aug. 14, 10 a.m. to noon, R.D. Evans Community Center Gym, 3242 Lackland Road.
- Thursday, Aug. 19, 6-8 p.m., Doxology Church, 4805 Arborlawn Drive.