Public Meeting Notice: March 30 - Downtown Infrastructure Improvements
Construction is coming... Make plans to attend the upcoming meeting concerning the replacement
of water and sewer mains in the downtown Fort Worth area.
Monday, March 30 at 3 PM
Fort Worth City Hall Council Chamber
200 Texas St.
The City of Fort Worth is monitoring the developments surrounding COVID-19. Please check the calendar on the city’s website http://fortworthtexas.gov/calendar/ for the most up-to-date info on whether this meeting has been cancelled/changed. You can also call the city’s call center at 817-392-1234. To get the most timely information, it is best to check the meeting status the day of the event.
Construction begins March 2020
Construction ends August 2021
The affected streets include:
- Burnett Street from West 6th Street to West 7th Street (sewer).
- Houston Street from West 7th Street to West 8th Street (sewer).
- Commerce Street from 234 feet south of the 15th Street/Commerce
- Street intersection to northerly 834 feet (sewer).
- Grove Street from East 4th Street to East 7th Street (water and sewer).
- Monroe Street from West 10th Street to Texas Street (water).
- East 5th Street from Grove Street to Jones Street (water and sewer).
- Henderson Street crossing from Henderson Street west of the right-of-way
- Line to Henderson Street east of the right-of-way line (sewer).
- West 7th Street from West 7th Street west of the right-of-way line to westerly 20 feet (sewer).
- Fahey Street from Fahey Street west of the right-of-way line to westerly 80 feet (sewer).
- Alley between Monroe Street and Taylor Street from West 10th Street to West 13th Street (sewer).
- Alley between Houston Street and Main Street from West 2nd Street to West 3rd Street (sewer).
- Alley between Calhoun Street and Jones Street from East 12th Street to East 14th Street (sewer).
Download the map here.
John Kasavich, P.E.
City of Fort Worth
For more information about capital projects, visit FortWorthTexas.Gov