5 Steps to the Perfect Downtown Date Night
Posted on 2/01/20
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and romance is always in the air in Downtown Fort Worth. Here are our five easy steps for making the most out of your Downtown Date Night.
- Stroll through the Fort Worth Water Gardens. The three main “pools” of the Fort Worth Water Gardens create a romantic atmosphere, making this the perfect place for quiet conversations. The more adventurous and sure-footed couple can even climb the stairs down into the “active pool” together.
- Grab a drink at one of Downtown's unique watering holes. Stop by the new Sinclair Hotel at take a sip at their Wicked Butcher Bar, or maybe enjoy the speakeasy vibes of Thompson's.
- Helpful Tip for Thompson's: Make sure you check out the secret room downstairs. The password is always posted on their Facebook page.
- If it's a view you're after, stop by Branch & Bird, located on the sky-lobby level of Frost Tower, or take a seat on the beautiful patio at Bird Cafe, which looks out to Sundance Square Plaza.
- For craft beer lovers, check out Flying Saucer or Cowtown Brewing. Both boast great selections and fun atmospheres.
- For dinner, fill up on a true Texas staple: steak! We have the best steakhouses in the city, and there are plenty of options to choose from.
- For all of our dining options, click here.
- Downtown is home to many premiere entertainment spots! Here are some shows happening over Valentine's Day weekend in Downtown:
- For more Downtown events, check out our full calendar here.