DFW High-Speed Transportation Connections Study Public Meetings
Reposted from the North Central Texas Council of Governments
The DFW High-Speed Transportation Connections Study being conducted by the North Central Texas Council of Governments will review high-speed options in the Dallas to Fort Worth corridor by:
- Analyzing Potential Routes
- Evaluating Potential Vehicles
- Developing Operations/Service Plans
- Preparing Preliminary Engineering
- Compiling Environmental Documentation
To learn more about the study, click here.
To participate in upcoming online public meetings, click on the link corresponding to the date you wish to view. Presentation information will be the same at both meetings.
To listen by phone:
- 1/27 at noon: Call (855) 756-7520, extension 70384#
- 1/28 at 6 pm: Call (855) 756-7520, extension 70385#
or submit general questions to HST_DFW@nctcog.org.