Trinity Metro: An update regarding COVID-19
A message from Trinity Metro
Dear valued customer,
At Trinity Metro, our top priority is to help safeguard our customers and employees by modifying procedures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19. We are taking extra steps to increase the cleaning frequency of high-touch areas such as door handles, railings, benches and ticket vending machines with disinfectant throughout each shift. Buses, vans and ACCESS vehicles are sanitized daily.
Trinity Metro TEXRail trains are disinfected daily after they have been in service. There are currently no service interruptions and all of our transportation services are on regular schedule. The service we provide is essential and many Tarrant County residents rely on our services to access healthcare, food and medicine. While operating our services, we are following recommended safeguards from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Tarrant County Public Health.
Trinity Metro will continue to monitor communications with local, state and national health authorities.
Trinity Metro customers, partners and employees are reminded to protect their health and the health of others by practicing the following recommended precautions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important before eating, after going to the bathroom, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- For more information on symptoms and prevention, please visit the CDC's website.
For questions regarding Trinity Metro's precautionary measures in response to COVID-19 or Trinity Metro's services, call customer care representatives at 817-215-8600.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on board soon.