One-stop pet shop The Origami Dog now open in Sundance Square, downtown Fort Worth
See full Yahoo! News article by Megan Cardona here.
If you’re looking for a way to pamper your pooch during the dog days of summer, a new pet grooming shop in Sundance Square called The Origami Dog has you covered.
The Origami Dog, located at 309 Houston St. in downtown Fort Worth, is a one-stop shop for pet supplies along with grooming services and spa treatments. The business, co-owned by Londyn and Roy Meharg, opened last month.
Products sold in the shop include toys and food primarily for dogs, but cat supplies are also sold.
Breed-specific grooming is done by appointment by business co-owner Londyn Meharg who graduated from the Better Business Bureau “Texas AllBreed Grooming School” in Arlington.
““Our goal is to give Fort Worth pet owners who live, work, visit, shop, or eat downtown an opportunity to bring their furry loved ones to a truly peaceful and loving grooming experience,” Meharg said in a news release.
The Origami Dog also has add-on services like pawdicures and dog mud baths.
The Origami Dog offers parking validation for two hours at Sundance Square garages 3 & 4.
Want to know if a groomer is the right fit for you and your dog?
Here are 11 things to ask potential groomers according to the American Kennel Club.
1. May I see the facility?
2. What are all the services you provide?
3. May I stay and watch my dog get groomed?
4. Do you have experience with my dog’s breed?
5. What kind of traning do you have?
6. Are you or is your business an AKC S.A.F.E. Groomer/Salon?
7. Where will my pet be kept?
8. Do you have a first aid kit?
9. Do you have liability insurance?
10. Do you have an emergency plan?
11. What are all the fees for my dog’s grooming cost?
Location Mentioned: The Origami Dog